1 – Legal information
1.The website www.sudvaldeloire.fr (hereinafter referred to as the “site”), is the property of the EPIC Tourist Office Val de Cher Controis (trade name: Sud Val de Loire Tourisme) 60 rue Constant Ragot – 41110 Saint-Aignan
2. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office is responsible for editing and managing the site
3. The EPIC – the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office whose head office is 60 rue Constant Ragot – 41110 Saint-Aignan – registered under the number SIRET 79785989900024 – telephone: +33 (0) 2 54 75 22 85 – e-mail address: (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the publisher of the site (hereinafter referred to as the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office).
4. The director of publication of the site is Mrs. Jennyfer Saulnier.
5. The service provider ensuring direct storage and permanent hosting of the site is the Raccourci web agency whose head office is 18 boulevard Maréchal Lyautey 17000 la rochelle ( www.raccourci.fr).
2. Access and content
6. The user acknowledges having read these terms and undertakes to comply with their provisions.
7. Access to the site is free.
8. The user of the site acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working order.
9. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office makes every effort to offer users information and tools available and verified but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of virus on its platform.
10. The site is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The site editor cannot, however, be held responsible for discontinuities of the site and its services, whether voluntary or not. In addition, for maintenance reasons, the site editor may interrupt its platform and will endeavor to notify users beforehand.
11. The information provided on the site is for information only and does not exempt the user from further and personalized analysis.
12. The user agrees to use the services of the site as well as all the information to which they may have access only for a purpose consistent with public policy, accepted standards of conduct and the rights of third parties.
13. The user undertakes not to commit any act that could jeopardize the computer security of the site or of the other users’ computer system.
14. The user undertakes not to interfere or interrupt the normal functioning of the site.
15. The user agrees when asked to fill in only information concerning him, complete, exact and up to date.
16. The purpose of this policy is in particular to inform users, the procedures for collecting, processing and using their personal data and their rights in terms of protection of personal data with regard to the provisions applicable in the subject, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018.
3.1 When do we process data?
17. The data concerning you is notably collected or processed in whole or in part on the occasion of:
- managing and monitoring account creation and the relationship with users and customers in general;
- management and follow-up of orders, payments as well as customer relations;
- customer account management;
- commercial and marketing management;
- measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- commercial prospecting and customization of offers;
- the management of the user opinion space
18. Data is collected directly from you, at your request and when using the site.
3.2 What categories of collected data do we process?
19. In the context of the use of the website and associated services, several types of personal data may be collected.
20. Mainly the data collected corresponding to the following categories
- identity data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, etc.)
- data relating to means of payment;
- data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship;
- connection data (date, time, Internet address, protocol of the visitor’s computer, page viewed, etc.);
21. Mandatory data is indicated in the collection forms by an asterisk. In their absence, the service linked to this collection may not be provided.
3.3 For what purposes is the data collected?
22. Depending on the case, the Val de Cher Contois Tourist Office processes your data in whole or in part for the following main purposes:
- management and monitoring of account creation and customer relationships in general;
- management and follow-up of orders, payments as well as customer relationships
- customer account management;
- commercial and marketing management;
- measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- commercial prospecting and customization of offers.
3.4 To whom is the data transmitted?
23. The data processed is intended as appropriate for the following persons:
as the case may be, to the various departments of the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office (Commercial department, Customer service; Quality department);
possible subcontractors and contractual and commercial partners (tourist information system, booking engine, web provider, commercial monitoring tool, customer relationship management …)
24. In addition, the data may be communicated to any authority legally empowered to know in particular in the event of a judicial requisition from the judicial, police or administrative authorities.
3.5 How long is the data kept for?
25. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office keeps your data according to a fixed retention period policy so that the data is kept for a period proportional to the purpose for which it was collected.
3.6 What are your rights?
26.In accordance with the provisions of the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to access, query and rectify data concerning you.
27.You also have the right to information, access, limitation, rectification, deletion, portability, dispute over personal data concerning you being processed, and the right to object to your data being used for prospecting, in particular commercial prospecting.
28. You also have the right, as the case may be, to have your data rectified, completed, updated, locked or deleted when it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited.
29. You can exercise your rights by contacting the following email address: email@example.com
30. In the interests of confidentiality and the protection of personal data, the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office must ensure the identity of the user before responding to their request. Also, any request for the exercise of these rights must be accompanied by a copy of a signed identity document.
3.7 Security of your data
31. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office uses a whole range of intelligent security measures (physical, electronic and administrative) to protect the information we collect about you against usurpation by any third party who should not have access. The measures we put in place protect you against any unlawful processing of your data, as well as against any accidental loss, destruction or damage.
32. The user is informed that during their visits to the site, one or more cookies can be installed automatically on their navigation software and on their terminal equipment.
33. The cookie is a block of data which is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation on the site.
34. The cookies used by the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office are used for the purpose of analyzing the number of visitors and the use made of the site.
35. The configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of one or more cookies and possibly to refuse it.
37. For the management of cookies and user choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the user’s browser, which will indicate to the user how to modify their choices regarding cookies. For example:
38. It is not possible to provide detailed and up-to-date information on these setting items, which are under the sole exclusive control and authority of the publishers of navigation software.
39. For information, users may have additional information
– from the publishers of navigation software on their website
– more generally on the CNIL website at cnil.fr using the keyword ‘cookies’ in search engines.
40. The user is informed that such deactivation could prevent the use of certain functionalities, pages, spaces of the site, and the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office cannot be held responsible.
42. The user has a right of access, withdrawal and modification of personal data communicated through cookies under the conditions indicated above.
43. The user is required to comply with the provisions of the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the violation of which is liable to criminal sanctions.
44. In particular, with regard to personal information which they access or could access, they must refrain from any collection, any generally diverted use, or any act likely to invade private life or to people’s reputation.
45. The content of the site, the general structure as well as the software, texts, images, animated or not, photographs, its expertise and all the other elements making up the site are the exclusive property of the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office or of its partners having authorized it.
46. Any total or partial representation of this platform by any person whatsoever, without the express authorization of the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
47. The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable on the website, which are protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
48. The distinctive signs of the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office and its partners, such as domain names, brands, names as well as the logos appearing on the site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
49. Any total or partial reproduction of these distinctive signs made from elements of the site without the express authorization of the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office is therefore prohibited, within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code.
50. As far as possible, the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office ensures, before its dissemination, that the messages and elements appearing on its website are sincere and in good compliance. In this regard, it has only a simple obligation of means and cannot in any case guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information and content on its site, in particular concerning the content (written or visual, photographs) transmitted by the partners.
51. Users and visitors to the site may not set up a link to this site without the express prior authorization of the site publisher.
52. In no case may this authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.
53. In any event, the links to the site must be removed at the first request from the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office.
54. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office reserves the right to set up links on its platform giving access to web pages other than those of its platform.
55. Users are formally informed that the sites to which they can access via links do not belong to the Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office.
56. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office cannot be responsible for access by users via the links set up within the framework of the site towards other resources on the Internet, or the content of the information. provided on these sites under link activation.
8. Modification of legal notice
57. The Val de Cher Controis Tourist Office reserves the right to modify and update this legal notice at any time and without notice.
58. The user is therefore invited to consult it regularly.